Step Up to Leadership
Leaders develop high-performance teams that get results because they know how to lead a team, not just manage it. Learn the tools and techniques of successful supervisory leadership at Dale Carnegie Training's intensive one-day seminar, Step Up to Leadership. This program will smooth your transition from worker to supervisor to leader. And, of course, you'll get the basics like delegation and performance appraisal techniques, but Step Up to Leadership will show you so much more.
|There are no upcoming events.
Who Should Attend
Any supervisor or manager who wants to increase productivity, lift morale, and
improve quality. This program helps new supervisors and managers get off on
the right foot. It also helps veterans make the difficult but necessary transition
from managing to leading.
Spend just one day at Step Up To Leadership and learn to:
• Speak with professional poise
• Use Dale Carnegie’s 5 drivers to insure your success
• Incorporate the 12 qualities of outstanding leadership
• Bring out the leadership potential in others
• Create stretch goals for yourself and your team members
• Use your own confidence to motivate others
• Gain cooperation at every level
• Manage change proactively
• Tap into your innate potential
• Use empowerment to foster creativity
• Avoid emotional upsets
• Work without fatigue
• Coach for peak performance
• Use the performance review as a tool for positive change